|One on One Coaching Session|
As a small adventure business with limited resources, you can’t afford to make mistakes. Don’t you wish somebody could tell you how to avoid those costly mistakes? That’s why I’m here! I can help you make strategic decisions that will save you money, make you money, and build a stronger more successful adventure business.
Sometimes what we need is someone to point us in the right direction, someone with a different perspective, someone that can give us a reality check. I can help you speed up the development and growth of your adventure business. Let me be your strategic advisor. This service is based on 1 hour calls that you can purchase as a stand alone session or a package.
Is This Right For You?
If you are currently...
Or simply wondering how you can improve your business and don’t know where to begin, and you’re tired of seeing everybody else around you succeed...
I can help you.
My Commitment To You
This Is How It Works
Here is the simple 3 step process so you know exactly how it all works:
That’s it! Completely effortless! From here, we’ll schedule our session. We’ll work together to brainstorm and drop a ton of advice just for you.
The pricing structure is very simple. The first hour is only $149 and any additional sessions are $99. If you think my coaching sessions are a good fit for you, make sure you book as soon as possible as my availability is limited.
Let’s do this! Choose your package:
Looking For a Long Term Relationship?
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners that want to become more profitable, increase their online reach, and develop their adventure business to its full potential. Find out how we can work together.
Search The Blog
- How To Create A Vision Statement That Drives Success
- The Difference Between Goals and Objectives
- The Future of Adventure Tourism :: 2012 and Beyond
- Joseph Pine On What Consumers Want
- Can Authentic Experiences Be Manufactured?
- Built to Succeed :: The "Stellar Adventure Companies" Project
- Wanted :: Adventure Souls
- This is awesome.Maybe you can help me on how I can be successful to be able to participate.My passio ...
- Great article! Very help as we develop our marketing - by confirming the type and value of the expe ...
- Thanks for sharing Jonathan! This is a very interesting opportunity, I'll spread the word! ...
- @Kjeld, what kind of online advertisement do you do? Google ad words? Facebook? Ads on specific ...
- Nice write up! So many adventure companies live in the stone age when it comes to promoting their ...
- I think one of the most important trend that we're seeing is for more visual content. Yes, photo an ...