Success rarely happens by accident. You need an intentional, deliberate, and precise plan of actions to get you where you want to be. If you are strategic, every step contributes to achieving your long term goals. That’s how you create momentum and ultimately generate substantial profits. You may know exactly what you want but unsure of how to get there. This is where I come in! If you don’t know precisely where to go from here, that’s ok, I can help you with that too. You just need to...
Create A Master Plan To Grow Your Adventure Business
The "Business Development MasterPlan" package is a co-creative process that combines your knowledge of your adventure business with my business development expertise to take your business to a whole new level and dominate your niche like there is no tomorrow.
This is a six-week long one-on-one process that includes all the coaching, planning, design, strategies, and implementation that your adventure business will need to grow and become more profitable. Together, we'll develop a custom, realistic, step-by-step plan to take your business from where it is now to where you want it to be. I know you want me to break it all down so, here it goes...
This Is How It Works
Here is the step-by-step process so you understand exactly how it all works:
1. Review your current business situation
- We schedule one-on-one conversations (by phone, video chat, or in person) every week for six weeks to go through the entire process. As I mentioned before, this is a co-creative process after all!
- We start by taking a snapshot of your current business situation to get a deep understanding of where you're at and have a starting point to measure our progress. This is an evaluation of your business that includes your products, trips, financials, clients, competitors, team members, brand, positioning, marketing, website, sales, history, and whatever else we consider relevant information for your specific case.
- We lay down a game plan for the following six weeks. I'm talking about a timeline with each task to be completed by specific dates. We need to be productive!
2. Identify who you are as a company & clearly define what you want
- We take a critical look at what's truly unique about your company, your place in the marketplace, your purpose, and why you started this business in the first place to (re)define your mission.
- We identify what the ideal future of your adventure business looks like in 5, 10, or 15 years and articulate your vision into words.
- We dig deep, right down to the core, to identify what your adventure business really stands for and identify what your core values truly are.
- We ensure that your mission, vision, and core values are articulated as best as they can be so they become a driving force for your company's success (and integrate in every aspect of your business).
3. Establish ambitious business goals
- Setting new goals (clearly identifying the results you want to achieve medium to long-term) is probably the single most valuable thing you can do to grow your business. It's time to define realistic medium to long-term goals that support your vision. These goals will address:
- Markets (not necessarily all of them - whatever applies to you)
4. Develop the most effective strategies
- Up until this point, everything is very conceptual. It all changes though as we focus our attention on identifying the best way to make it all happen. It's by far the most challenging part of the whole process but don't worry, we'll work through this systematically.
- We tackle each goal separately and develop the most effective strategies to achieve each and every one of your goals. But... we'll do much more than that here. Keep reading...
- We're not here to make small incremental changes to your adventure business, we're here to take it to a whole new level. And for any given situation, there's only one move that will create substantial results: The Single Bold Move! Your success depends on discovering and executing that single bold move and that's precisely what I'm going to help you do.
- I give you full access to my business contacts and bring in industry experts as needed to help us develop effective cutting-ege strategies that are guaranteed to work.
5. Put A Plan In Place
- By then, you'll know exactly what you want (vision & goals) and how you're going to get it done (strategies). But to get it done, we need to specifically layout ALL the different tasks that need to be completed by specific dates. Our task is to look at each strategy individually and set specific, measurable, time-bound objectives.
- This allows you to assign and schedule tasks to various people and track your progress over time. Think of it as creating a massive to-do list that will guide you over the next several years. I'll show you how to do that and give you the best tools to keep track of it all.
- Based on all the work we have completed together, I put together an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide designed specifically for your adventure business.
- You walk away with a precise and comprehensive plan that you and your team can implement with confidence. For the next several months/years, you will know exactly what to do every step of the way to take your adventure business from what it is now to what you want it to be.
6. Follow Up
- I follow up with you 3 months later to see how you're doing and make sure you're still on track.
I know some of this stuff sounds like a lot but once we start working together you will not only realize that this is not that hard but it is actually a lot of fun. You will feel extremely empowered to develop your adventure business to its full potential.
My Commitment To You
You can get a custom business development master plan specific to your adventure business for $3499. A very small (and no-risk) investment to get your business to a whole new level. My availability is limited so hurry and order yours today.
Ready to take your adventure business to the next level? Let’s do this!
Need More Information?
Have questions? Send me an
and tell me about your project! We'll schedule a time for a phone call and go over any questions you may have before getting started!