|Get Me On Your Team|
The best advice in the world is of no use if there is no one to act on it. Perhaps you are too busy or maybe you just need the right person to get the job done. Either way, I’m here for you (on location or remotely). You hire me. Could be for a week, a month, or a year. Whatever your goal, I’ll take you there.
Why You Should Consider Hiring Jonathan Rhéaume
I typically jump on projects with the goal of creating the greatest impact in the shortest amount of time. I can help you...
Market Your Products To The World
Develop Your Business
Hit The Ground Running
The first thing we’ll do is get on the phone (or meet in person) to discuss your project in details in order to provide you with a custom quote for your unique needs and objectives (it can be a set cost or an hourly wage depending on the project). Every project is different and the scope of work can vary greatly, but to give you an idea, projects usually start at about $1200. Don’t delay! I believe in exceeding expectations and don’t like to take on too many projects at once.
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners that want to become more profitable, increase their online reach, and develop their adventure business to its full potential. Find out how we can work together.
Search The Blog
- How To Create A Vision Statement That Drives Success
- The Difference Between Goals and Objectives
- The Future of Adventure Tourism :: 2012 and Beyond
- Joseph Pine On What Consumers Want
- Can Authentic Experiences Be Manufactured?
- Built to Succeed :: The "Stellar Adventure Companies" Project
- Wanted :: Adventure Souls
- This is awesome.Maybe you can help me on how I can be successful to be able to participate.My passio ...
- Great article! Very help as we develop our marketing - by confirming the type and value of the expe ...
- Thanks for sharing Jonathan! This is a very interesting opportunity, I'll spread the word! ...
- @Kjeld, what kind of online advertisement do you do? Google ad words? Facebook? Ads on specific ...
- Nice write up! So many adventure companies live in the stone age when it comes to promoting their ...
- I think one of the most important trend that we're seeing is for more visual content. Yes, photo an ...