|Adventure Souls :: Portrait Of A Culture That Plays Outside|
I have set out to photograph 100 adventure souls. Souls? You know, the adventurous types. The passionate ones. People who love to play outside. Day in, day out, they can be seen doing what they love most. They don’t have excuses. They don’t have ulterior motives. They have an unwavering desire to enjoy spending time outside, doing what they love most, for its own sake.
This project is first and foremost to document the stories of engaging outdoor leaders, adventure guides, activists, entrepreneurs, athletes, environmentalists, biologists, and more, all of whom are defining a culture of people who love to play outside. Collectively, this portrait of a culture tells a fascinating story about how people interact with nature and the world we live in.
Through high impact images, I'm sharing with you their stories and an assortment of musings on the topics of paddling, climbing, biking, skiing, travelling, the outdoor industry, the environment, and the future of adventure tourism.
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners that want to become more profitable, increase their online reach, and develop their adventure business to its full potential. Find out how we can work together.
Search The Blog
- How To Create A Vision Statement That Drives Success
- The Difference Between Goals and Objectives
- The Future of Adventure Tourism :: 2012 and Beyond
- Joseph Pine On What Consumers Want
- Can Authentic Experiences Be Manufactured?
- Built to Succeed :: The "Stellar Adventure Companies" Project
- Wanted :: Adventure Souls
- This is awesome.Maybe you can help me on how I can be successful to be able to participate.My passio ...
- Great article! Very help as we develop our marketing - by confirming the type and value of the expe ...
- Thanks for sharing Jonathan! This is a very interesting opportunity, I'll spread the word! ...
- @Kjeld, what kind of online advertisement do you do? Google ad words? Facebook? Ads on specific ...
- Nice write up! So many adventure companies live in the stone age when it comes to promoting their ...
- I think one of the most important trend that we're seeing is for more visual content. Yes, photo an ...