|365 Days of Adventures in...|
This project is about promoting one great destination. +200 adventure enthusiasts, in 100 remarkable locations, doing 30 different outdoor activities, captured by 24 talented videographers, all coming together to showcase 365 adventures to promote, well: One. Great. Destination.
The 3-minute long videos will be posted online and serve, not only to showcase some of the best adventures on the planet but also inspire people to get outside and discover one incredible destination. These videos are as much about the people and their adventures as they are about the destination. Great stories travel further than made up advertisement.
One new video a day, streaming from numerous websites across the internet will attract more eyeballs than my limited mathematical skills let me keep track of. Although these videos will be an integral part of a marketing campaign, the videos will continue to showcase the destination years later.
A great deal of planning has already been poured into this project. I am currently exploring a number of destinations that best fit this project and deserve such an audacious undertaking.
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners that want to become more profitable, increase their online reach, and develop their adventure business to its full potential. Find out how we can work together.
Search The Blog
- How To Create A Vision Statement That Drives Success
- The Difference Between Goals and Objectives
- The Future of Adventure Tourism :: 2012 and Beyond
- Joseph Pine On What Consumers Want
- Can Authentic Experiences Be Manufactured?
- Built to Succeed :: The "Stellar Adventure Companies" Project
- Wanted :: Adventure Souls
- This is awesome.Maybe you can help me on how I can be successful to be able to participate.My passio ...
- Great article! Very help as we develop our marketing - by confirming the type and value of the expe ...
- Thanks for sharing Jonathan! This is a very interesting opportunity, I'll spread the word! ...
- @Kjeld, what kind of online advertisement do you do? Google ad words? Facebook? Ads on specific ...
- Nice write up! So many adventure companies live in the stone age when it comes to promoting their ...
- I think one of the most important trend that we're seeing is for more visual content. Yes, photo an ...