Tourism is a driving force of the economy. It employs great many people across many industries, worldwide. It has potential to develop sustainably: economically, socially, and environmentally. That’s what drives me to continuously seek opportunities to develop tourism through sustainable, community-based projects that promote adventure tourism, eco-tourism, and appreciation for distinct environment.
My brain is hard wired to find ways to make things bigger, better, and greater. This insatiable desire to grow and maximize individuals’ and organizations’ inherent potential inspired me to develop AdventureProfessionals.com, a community centric website for professionals working in the adventure industry and lead me to launch eaumack.com, a consulting agency focused on helping tourism, sport, and recreation organizations grow through innovation.
It is through these two platforms that I lead adventure tourism operators to grow and develop their full potential and assist destinations to develop tourism opportunities.
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners that want to become more profitable, increase their online reach, and develop their adventure business to its full potential. Find out how we can work together.
Search The Blog
- How To Create A Vision Statement That Drives Success
- The Difference Between Goals and Objectives
- The Future of Adventure Tourism :: 2012 and Beyond
- Joseph Pine On What Consumers Want
- Can Authentic Experiences Be Manufactured?
- Built to Succeed :: The "Stellar Adventure Companies" Project
- Wanted :: Adventure Souls
- This is awesome.Maybe you can help me on how I can be successful to be able to participate.My passio ...
- Great article! Very help as we develop our marketing - by confirming the type and value of the expe ...
- Thanks for sharing Jonathan! This is a very interesting opportunity, I'll spread the word! ...
- @Kjeld, what kind of online advertisement do you do? Google ad words? Facebook? Ads on specific ...
- Nice write up! So many adventure companies live in the stone age when it comes to promoting their ...
- I think one of the most important trend that we're seeing is for more visual content. Yes, photo an ...